Deze website gebruikt cookies om bepaalde functies mogelijk te maken en het aanbod te verbeteren. Indien u verder surft gaat u akkoord met het plaatsen van deze cookies.
PROJECTS OF OUR OWN SCHOOL ESCUELA
- Contribution to Pimma for the reconstruction of a primary school in San Martin Sacatepequez, Guatemala. Later, the school was named Escuela Blanche Dael (2006).
- Donation of four computers with internet access to Escuela Blanche Dael (2006).
- Donation of school supplies and sports uniforms for all 150 children of Escuela Blanche Dael (2020).
- Donation of 130 tablets to the children of Escuela Blanche Dael to facilitate their education during the Covid-19 pandemic (2021/2022).
PROJECTS LAS FLORES SCHOLARSHIPS
- Four scholarships for three boys and one girl to attend the two-year coffee farming course in Barbarena, Guatemala (2018-2019).
- Five scholarships for two girls and three boys to attend the two-year coffee farming course in Barbarena, Guatemala (2020-2021).
- Four scholarships for one girl and three boys to attend the two-year coffee farming course in Barbarena, Guatemala (2022-2023).
PROJECTS EMERGENCY RELIEF
-Providing food assistance to families of children from Escuela Blanche Dael due to the lockdown caused by the Covid-19 pandemic (2020).
-Assisting victims of a volcanic eruption (El fuego) in Acatenango, Guatemala (2018).
-Donation to Homeless Child in Honduras after Hurricane Eta (2020).
-Contribution to Pimma for the construction of Escuela Avestruss, Guatemala (2008).
-Financing of all costs for a kindergarten class for 3 years (2012).
-Financing of all costs for a primary school class for 3 years (2012).
-Donation of two computers to a high school in Quetzaltenango (2020).